Wednesday, April 20, 2016

My Path To Weighlessness!

I'm not even sure if that is even a word.  "Weightlessness"?  Let me start in the beginning again.  I know that I have had this blog for quite some time now.  It seems that I have not been very active online as of late.  But, I am hoping to spend at least a little bit of time each week over the next few months writing about me.  I want to re-begin my journey to being healthy. 

Healthy?  That is a word that may cause some people to cringe.  Not me.  You see a few months ago I had a Dr visit and it was not good to say the least.  I was weighing 305 pounds.  I had a A1C of 6.3.  My Glucose was high.  My fasting blood sugar was 115.  He diagnosed me as Obese, and pre-diabetes.  I had to start making changes in my life.  Not even sure where to begin. 

It took about a month before I would even think about it.  Actually almost 2 months.  I joined the local gym and started working out.  But, at the same time I was eating very bad.  I haven't begun giving up fried food yet.  What have I learned over the last few weeks is that there is only one sure way to lose weight.  It is Calories in must be less than Calories out. 

Please keep checking back for more info.  This blog is going to be full of tips and weekly, sometimes daily updates on my journey to weightlessness.  If you have tips or hints please post them here for everyone to see and read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment