Thursday, June 30, 2016

Personal Trainer: Two Months out of Tough Mudder

Today I had a visit with a personal trainer.  I realized that I have to get ready for the Tough Mudder.  It is coming up quick.  First many of you are probably wondering how the Biggest Loser Competition turned out.  Well, I took first place.  It was not easy, in fact I had many days that I realized that I was not eating right.  I was tired and getting drained quick.  Ill get into that a bit more later.  

I have decided to get ready for the Mudder coming up in August.  It is in Andover New York.  I am really excited about this.  Here is what I will be doing over the next few days.


#1 Warm up.  5 minutes on the treadmill 5 minutes with battle ropes



#2  10 different nautilus machines/1 rep each.  5X in less than an hour.  Not much break in between each machine.  Just long enough to wipe it down after each use.


#3  5 minutes rope 5 minutes treadmill 5 minutes elliptical

Im doing the above workout over the next 3 days. 

Im going to get started tonight. 

Really excited about the gains and changes Im making in my life.

Well until next time. 

Go bills!

Visit my trainers site  Bodies By Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment