Monday, May 15, 2017

Bringing the Blog Back To Life: Gotta Shed Those Pounds

Trying to eat clean is never easy.  Especially when your used to eating fat and dirty.  Pictured to the left you see a chicken breasts cooking with potatoes.  Of course this sounds bad, but its in olive oil.

Of course I also cook with unsalted butter.  Why?  I say that you need fat in your diet.  Without some of this delicious nastiness, your body wont progress the way you want it. I have dropped my body fat content down from 37% to 35% eating butter and cardio.

Now that I have resurrected this blog from its dormancy, I will be posting at least twice weekly.  I cant wait to show you all my progress over the next few weeks/months.  I will be including videos and pictures along the way.

Stay tuned for cooking with butter blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment