Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Whats For Dinner

I know that I am always looking for something to eat.  I have been learning the healthy way to eat for the last 10 weeks.  So knowing what's for dinner is very important, especially knowing before dinner time.  Today I had Turkey Burger on a Spicy Italian Flat Out.  Following is what I did...remember its always healthier to grill than to fry.

Turkey Burger on a Flat Out!

6 oz of ground Turkey  = 180 calories
Thin Crust Spicy Italian Flat Bread = 140 calories
28 grams of Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese =  45 calories

Total Calories = 365 calories.  I grilled the burger and Flat Out.  Remember to grill the meat first, then put the bread on the grill for about 1 minute.  Add the Cheese to the bread while its grilling.  Boom!  Cheeseburger with a bite...its good and feeling. 

I followed this up with a Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich = 150 calories.

Total calories today = 965.  It was low considering I also walk/ran 1.5 miles.

Keep coming back to read more and keep updated on my journey to being FAT FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment