Sunday, May 5, 2013

Getting Ready For Zumba!

Thats me in the blue shirt....

 
Ever want to know how you can burn 1000 calories in an hour?  Try dancing at a great pace.  That is what I am getting ready to do.  I am attending my third Zumba class in about 45 minutes.  It all started about 3 or 4 weeks ago. My Relay for Life team held a Zumba For A Cure fundraiser and I attended.  It was quite fun.  I then went to one class with my wife.  Now I am going to my third.  I am ready to burn those calories.

I am going to take one Thermo Burst Hardcore pill before I go.  This will give me the energy and make me sweat out the fat.  Remember Tuesday is weigh-in.  Gotta check back to see if I met my 5 pound goal for this week.  Need to be over 40 pounds total by the end of my biggest loser challenge. 

Right now I am at 32.5 pounds loss or 11% of my original body weight of 293.5 pounds.

On the way to Zumba!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment